Location: 📍24-26 Aberdeen St., Central (Beside PICI and in front of PMQ)
2-HOUR SOY CANDLE WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- Soy Wax + Wood Wicks + Liquid Dye
- Essential Oils + Fine Fragrance Oils
- Iridescent Jar with Bamboo Lid
- Repurpose your jars, BYO vessel for excess soy wax
- A choice of crystal from GOSIA ORLOWSKA
[Garnet / Citrine / Clear Quartz / Strawberry Quartz / Jasper / Lapis Lazuli]
- 1 DIY Perfume Ingredient Mix + Spray [Plant-Based Alcohol]
- Special Discount Code for any of The Blomstre Products. T&C A.
We want it to be fun and enjoying but eco-conscious at the same time! 🧡
So we’re offering the workshop where you can explore mixing your own blends of Essential Oils and Fine Fragrance Oils to create your very own soy candle!
The soy wax vessel that is included in the package is a 270ml sized iridescent glass. Soy wax are organic so it’s food safe to reuse the empty glass for your vanity use😊
Should there be extra soy wax from your mix, we suggest you to bring an extra cup, jar, or small container so you can have another candle! 🥳
While waiting for the candle to be solidify, we’ve prepared a bonus activity of DIY perfume spray that you can blend EO and Fine Aroma oils 🌸
The price is included with a crystal of your choice as mentioned from the poster 🔮