Oslob Soy Candle is a refreshing yet relaxing scent that transports you to an instant holiday vibe. The name of this scent is inspired from our trip in Oslob, Cebu - a small coastal town in the Philippines and known for a place where you can swim with the whale sharks. This aroma is similar to waves crashing into the seashore, feeling that breeze from the sea as if the sand, salt and water are harmonizing together into an ozonic scent. Top notes of citrus such as lemon, orange and ozone, middle notes of sea salt and jasmine, complimenting the base notes from light musk balancing with cedar and violet for a hint of woodsy scent.
Top: Citrus & Ozone
Middle: Jasmine & Sea Salt
Base: Cedar, Violet, & Light Musk
• Allow min. 4 hours for the candle’s first light to burn while attended to avoid memory ring.
• Only burn candles for 4-5 hours at a time.
• Total burning time last approx. 40-45 hours.
• Keep the wick trimmed for 1/8”-1/4” before relighting
• Extinguish the flame by gently covering the lid and open to let the smoke exhaust, or best to use snuffer.
• Use within 1 year after opening.
WARNING SAFETY / 警告
• Keep out of reach of children & pets.
• Stay away from flammable objects.
• Burn on heat resistance surface.
• Never leave candle unattended.
100% Essential Oils & 100% Natural Soy Wax
SIZE & MATERIAL
NET WT 180 ML / 6.09 OZ Black Frosted Glass with Wooden Lid